07 November 2014

5 in 5

I am joining Sandie this month with her meme 5 in 5.  The idea is to take 5 photographs in 5 minutes.

My 5 in 5 comes from Torhill Woods in Wells, Somerset where I went for a walk and to collect a couple of geocaches with my trusty geohound Tara.  She turned out not to be such a good geohound this time as she refused to step off the path and into the woods - all those leaves and twigs did not impress her, so in the end I only managed to get one geocache.  I didn't want to force her off the path as she was recovering from her pulled muscles and I didn't want to aggravate it.

Nice to sit and watch the world go by.

Good views of Wells Cathedral.




The cache I did get was called 'Could Be Scotland' due to the highland cattle.  I like that the sign is the same as the cows.


This is a view to the right of the cows looking towards St Thomas's Church.

To see more 5 in 5 posts visit Sandie's blog inchifingers here.

3 comments:

  1. I've only taken part in one geocache and it was great fun, and something I would like to do more of.
    Tara sounds very sensible not wanting to go off the path with her pulled muscle, I hope she is making good recovery. None the less you took some lovely photos and highland cows are always a welcome find.
    Thank you for taking part this month, it was lovely to see your photos and to hear about your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I found a geocache earlier this year quite by accident and would love to find more, I just don't have a four legged companion to walk with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks a wonderful walk and I love the seat nestled under the tree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.