My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
It's been fun to receive cards and also to see the ones I've sent arrive around the world.Rinda
Thanks for joining in. I do love the look of the cards you've sent..bet they are there and being much appreciated now
Thank you for my postcard it was much appreciated. I really enjoyed the reason why you had chosen the card as I love places like that. I find Elgin Cathedral the same.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
It's been fun to receive cards and also to see the ones I've sent arrive around the world.
ReplyDeleteRinda
Thanks for joining in. I do love the look of the cards you've sent..bet they are there and being much appreciated now
ReplyDeleteThank you for my postcard it was much appreciated. I really enjoyed the reason why you had chosen the card as I love places like that. I find Elgin Cathedral the same.
ReplyDelete