16 February 2015

Me on Monday

Waves to Sian I am joining in with Me on Monday, a great idea to sum up the weekend.

This weekend saw three more postcards arrive from Sian's Valentine Postcard exchange, I have really enjoyed sending them and receiving them, here are the ones I have received so far, thank you to Karen, Jo, Gill and Suzeapple.


Saturday the sun came out so I took Tara for a walk on the other side of the town, I had often driven past the entrance to the footpath and thought to myself I must see where that goes one day and  as there were 4 geocaches along the footpath it was ideal.

Looking back towards the road








The footpath turned out to be a big loop around the fields leading to a road close to where we started. It was so good to be out in the sunshine after the cold weather we have had lately in fact it felt quite warm. We found 3 out of the 4 geocaches we went to find.

Sunday was a dull cloudy day, the cold I have been battling with for a couple of weeks came back so I nursed a sort throat and sinus headache by watching a film in the afternoon.

I am linking this post for 5 in 5 this month as the photos were taken within the 5 minutes.




To see other 5 in 5 posts visit Sandie at Itchifingers.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely selection of postcards.....have just had your email saying mine had arrived-Yay! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in again this month Barbara and sharing your photos. I love taking walks with you and Tara! How lovely to see green and sunshine, I spotted daffodils and crocuses growing on the side of the road, what a happy sight!
    I must find out if my new mobile is set up for geocaching - I'd love to try that. You did well finding 3 of the 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those clouds which bring on sinus headaches! Not nice at all. I hope it clears up and you are able to enjoy the rest of the week. Have a good one!

    It's always a good start to the week when someone new joins in on a Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Valentine's postcard swop is such a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely walk for a sunny spring day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.