28 February 2015

Project Life

I have always printed my photographs but they do not always find their ways into albums.  When I first had my children many years ago I was very good at keeping the albums up to date but that all changed when I went to work full time.

In 2013 I decided it was time to start putting my photographs into albums again, I have many boxes and envelopes full of photos from before digital photography and of course I have thousands of photographs in digital form.  I always organise my photographs in date order so it is easy to find a specific photo as long as I can remember when it was taken.

I decided I would use the project life format and have found it a great way to keep me going.  I have completed an album for 2013, and half of 2014.




As I have more time now I am also going to complete albums for past years. I have done most of 2010 as I completed a free course with UKScrappers and Shimelle Lane called Document 2010 which was a wonderful course completing a scrapbook 12x12 page, a collage page of bits and pieces collected through the month and two pages of 6x4 photographs.  I intended to continue with this method but didn't keep going.







I am half way through completing 2011 and have been sorting photos from 2009. I am really enjoying getting my photographs into albums, I hope my enthusiasm will stay with me.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for getting photos into albums. I'm also getting my photos organized from 2012 to the present.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.