23 March 2015

Me on Monday


Waving to Sian and everyone reading my blog.

Monday again and this week finds me in a cold house as the boiler has broken down again, unfortunately I think this is the end and I will have to have a new one fitted.

Tara keeping warm in her jumper

A quiet Saturday catching up with some project life, reading and sorting through old magazines.

My sister and brother-in-law came on Sunday afternoon and he chopped down a hazel tree in the garden which was taking over, having a small garden there just is not room for trees that grow and spread.

He will come back later in the year to dig out the stump then I can plan some new plants for the area.

Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky 
do visit her blog to see what bloggers are up to on Monday.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, no! It might be starting to look a little bit like Spring, but there's still a definite need for a boiler..I hope you get it sorted out soon and the rest of the week is a whole lot warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.