30 July 2015

2015 Summertime Scavenger Hunt

A few more photos from the past month.  I must get out and take some more photos for the Scavenger Hunt.

 Number 9 - A Tent

Number 3 - A person walking a dog.  This was the start of the Great British Greyhound Walk 
so quite a few people walking dogs.


 I met this lady in the park and we had a nice chat about dogs.


Number 12 - A public toilet in Bath.


I found this notice in a toilet in a church, I didn't know that there was such a thing as 'toilet twinning'!

9 comments:

  1. Well done! I love the big top. I recognise the toilets. I have walked past them so many times. Rather a novel idea twinning a toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about toilet twinning, what a strande idea. Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a contender for best tent there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of that before, you've got some great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh golly. I simply ADORE that tent. An incredible example of one. And I'd never heard of twinning, either, although I've heard of sister cities, so it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous tent! And I've never heard of toilet twinning either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a grand group of dogs!
    And I'm loving the circus tents I'm seeing this year.
    Thanks for joining in and linking up.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super!! Now I must go GOOGLE toilet twinning. That's new to me.

    I joined in this time around and posted my finds. If you'd care to stop by for a visit, I'd love your company!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos Barbara, the circus tent is one I especially like and you did well with all the greyhounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.