01 December 2015

Advent Calendar 1

I saw this idea on Eileen's blog In my Playroom (thank you Eileen) and followed the link to Julie's Scrapbook where she is inviting people to join in with an advent calendar posting anything Christmassy each day until Christmas Eve.  My sister and I shared an advent calendar as children and I seem to remember it was the same one that came out each year.  No chocolate advent calendars in those days!



Christmas trees at the garden centre


If you want to join in the information can be found on Julie's blog here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in and thank you for the link.
    We must be of the same era no chocolates in my calendar.
    I have added you to the list
    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - lovely to meet fellow 'advent-bloggers' it was such fun last year :) I can remember the old style advent calendars with the little picture behind the doors - I can also remember the anticipation of opening and sometimes the disappointment when the picture was of a boring looking wrapped parcel or plain stocking - preferring the shooting star or the sparkly snowman skating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Barbara! Thanks for the comment- nice to know there are a few of us joining in! I love to see Christmas trees in pots at the garden centre- that's really cool! I'd love to get a tree- we didn't have one last year- we're rather messy so it's clearing a space for one that is a problem!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara, I'm joining in with the advent calendar too, I love the splashes of red in amongst the greens of the trees, I would love a potted christmas tree for the garden to decorate just need to persuade hubby to come to the garden centre!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the chocolate ones! I'm a big fan of old style (with the little doors my thrifty mum used to iron shut for next year)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.