05 December 2015

Advent Calendar 5

I have noticed when walking Tara that lights are beginning to appear on houses in the area, I imagine there will be many people decorating this weekend if they haven't done so already. We found this one last year on our way home from a Christmas concert.




Linking with Julie's Scrapbook where you can find other blogs taking part in the Advent Calendar.

3 comments:

  1. These houses always amaze me, all the work that goes into putting up the lights
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! Think of the electricity bill! Mind you - would they still need to put the heating on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When our girls were little we would drive around spotting all the houses decorated with lights. They loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.