30 December 2015

Pairs - this year and last year

I went back to the Westbury White Horse on Sunday for an annual Geocache meet.  What a difference in the weather!  2014 was cold, bright and sunny, this year mild, murky and drizzle.  The drizzle did stop in the afternoon so we were able to go for a walk.




2015




2014


Pairs is a wonderful meme created by Helena at her Creative Maven

This is the last pairs post, it has been a fun theme - thanks Helena.

7 comments:

  1. That is a marked difference. We haven't had many of those bright days lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good pair! I think I only went back to the archives once this year; it probably was a treasure-trove of pair opportunities that I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating to see the differences in the colour of the sky and the grass. Thank you for sharing your lovely pairs through the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're brave ... I wouldn't fancy being up on that hillside in this weather! Does that mean there are lots of geocaches in this area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Eileen there are quite a few, it's worth going up there (maybe on a nice day) as it is a good walk.

      Delete
  5. Very different weather indeed...I like the long shadows in 2014 but also like the misty 2015

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! this is a lovely Pair to finish with. Although the 2014 picture is lovely I am really loving all the murky grey ones around at the moment. Happy New Year to you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.