My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
great subject for a zoom in and out
A lovely Pair - I like the zoom in zoom out of a very modern Christmas tree. Merry Christmas
I haven't been to Cabot this year. It is a rather funny looking tree. I did go to Cardiff and I thought their decorations looked great.
yeah...it does seem to lack something!!
You're not the only one ... I didn't think much of the tree this year either!Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
It's a great idea for pairs, but I'm with you, the tree doesn't do much for me!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
great subject for a zoom in and out
ReplyDeleteA lovely Pair - I like the zoom in zoom out of a very modern Christmas tree. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Cabot this year. It is a rather funny looking tree. I did go to Cardiff and I thought their decorations looked great.
ReplyDeleteyeah...it does seem to lack something!!
ReplyDeleteYou're not the only one ... I didn't think much of the tree this year either!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely Christmas.
It's a great idea for pairs, but I'm with you, the tree doesn't do much for me!
ReplyDelete