My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
We were of the same mind this week! Love the colors, but I had to get out a winter coat this morning to walk to my class. Not quite ready for that.
gorgeous trees!! And they look so huge!
Lovely SNAP collection of trees all dressed in their splendid Autumn colours. What a nice walk for you & Katie.
What lovely turns of colors you've captured.
Stunning trees - great captures.
beautiful colours and shapes
Such gorgeous trees, I love them when they get gnarled and weathered looking.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
We were of the same mind this week! Love the colors, but I had to get out a winter coat this morning to walk to my class. Not quite ready for that.
ReplyDeletegorgeous trees!! And they look so huge!
ReplyDeleteLovely SNAP collection of trees all dressed in their splendid Autumn colours. What a nice walk for you & Katie.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely turns of colors you've captured.
ReplyDeleteStunning trees - great captures.
ReplyDeletebeautiful colours and shapes
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous trees, I love them when they get gnarled and weathered looking.
ReplyDelete