12 February 2008

Award!!

I’ve been given an award from Dragonstar, of Dragon Days I am so thrilled that my blog is considered excellent. That’s very kind, many thanks Dragonstar!

I would like to pass this award on to:

The Green Fingered Photographer, Rob’s blog is full of wonderful photographs and interesting articles about environmental concerns and nature.

Pear Tree Cottage – Lee-ann’s blog is always interesting to read, she blogs about her family, the thrift shop where she works and all sorts, well worth a read.

Carvers Sight or is that Site – I have recently discovered Carver’s site, her posts are always fascinating and worth reading.

Do visit these sites.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for passing the award on to me. I appreciate it so much. Your blog certainly deserves the award and I'm glad you got it. I have been happy to find your site and enjoy your photography and posts too. Thanks so much for the nice things you said about my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.