16 February 2008

Photohunter - Free

This week on Photohunter the theme is FREE



Library books are FREE, as I read a lot I go the the library often.
To join in the fun with Photohunter go here

19 comments:

  1. Nice take on the them. And I agree with you. Free library books are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea for the free theme.

    I buy free range eggs too.
    The library is not free here in Holland. This year we have to pay EUR 27,50 a year for a maximum of 50 books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm never heard of range eggs. interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:28 pm

    Indeed - you can see we had those also duck eggs which were very good.
    Nice take for a theme that was a bit difficult.
    Aileni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha loving those free range chickens... and free eggs... we got some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:40 pm

    Great ideas for the theme!! I love the library too...I can't bring myself to spend money on a book that I can read for free!

    My free post is up at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/prodoceo/481727/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:50 pm

    Those are both freedoms I can get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've ever had free range eggs. Do they taste different??? Come on over to see my thoughts on free. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots you have here, good choice for the theme. Happy weekend!

    FREE RIDE

    ReplyDelete
  10. we buy free range eggs also

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good ideas for the free theme. I also like to get free range eggs and one of my favorite places to go is the library. I hope you have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:59 pm

    Both good items for the them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture, indeed that is a great post for this week theme! keep it up!!!

    check mine:
    PhotoHunt-1
    PhotoHunt-2
    Have a great Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices! (Except I keep getting late fees at the library so not so free for me! LOL)
    Mine's up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like your take on Free, Free range eggs.
    Great blog you have and interesting.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous3:23 am

    Are those eggs different? More natural. Great takes on this week's theme. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you might like to see my blog ASAP lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I missed you last week....but I love free range eggs as well....good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.