09 February 2008

Photohunter - Heavy



This weeks theme is HEAVY. I saw this crane when I was visiting Cambridge last year.

It was very heavy !!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a very heavy piece of machinery which can handle a very heavy job. It is perfect fo thsi week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be heavy all right! Cambridge is on my list for next time I'm in England. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:52 am

    We frequently see cranes around here, there was even one on the site opposite but I never thought of it for this thread having used the digger alredy. I've never seen one of that design -looks monstrous. Good choice.
    I am thinking of re-reading the Durrell and as most of my reading is now done in bed, I had better heed your warning. Thanks for looking in.BTW, I hope your experience of Art School is more edifying than my own.
    Aileni

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crane is HUGE, and must be heavy in itself - not to mention the heavy weights it lifts!
    Great choice!

    By the way - I'm sorry I'm so late visiting you. Somehow I missed your link on tnchick's page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.