My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Camera critters is hosted by Misty Dawn, do visit her to see many more Critters.
What a lot of Quackers they are, great shot.
Oh I love ducks! They're always so happy, whatever the weather.
I don't know why you don't update on my blog roll but I'll have a look at how I put it on tomorrow and maybe I can fix it my end :)
Dragonstar said it. Great shot.
Lovely ducks. I am always a sucker for a bird shot.
Awwww. Love-a-duck!
WOW! So many ducks in one place! I took some duck photos this week but there were never that many together! I like the white ones especially!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
What a lot of Quackers they are, great shot.
ReplyDeleteOh I love ducks! They're always so happy, whatever the weather.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why you don't update on my blog roll but I'll have a look at how I put it on tomorrow and maybe I can fix it my end :)
ReplyDeleteDragonstar said it. Great shot.
ReplyDeleteLovely ducks. I am always a sucker for a bird shot.
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Love-a-duck!
ReplyDeleteWOW! So many ducks in one place! I took some duck photos this week but there were never that many together! I like the white ones especially!
ReplyDelete