07 July 2008

Odd Shot


As I was posting this odd shot I thought this is not so odd - these are plucky people. It was pouring with rain, the occasion? Listening to a brass band on a Sunday afternoon in the park. The British are wonderful people, who else would sit out on a rainy afternoon to listen to a band?


Katney hosts Odd Shots, do visit to see other odd shots.

6 comments:

  1. Were you in the band? Those poor souls are soaked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:30 pm

    Another great British tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only in Britain...Only in Britain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this odd sight on Monday? I had better go check that I haven't snubbed anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot! I disagree with the comment from someone that said "only in Britain" because I have seen it happen here in the US too. I am late this week because of allergies giving me trouble but finally made it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the weather we've been having, they really have no choice! I am glad you captured the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.