26 July 2008

Photohunt - Hanging


Hanging in my hallway, a gift from my daughter.
The word says it - Welcome to you all!

Hanging in my garden


Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun. Happy Hunting.

18 comments:

  1. Love your hanging welcome sign and pretty hanging basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable welcome hanging and your hanging flower pot is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:49 pm

    So homey and welcoming! Nice photos. :) Here's mine! I'll bet you never heard of this kind of hanging before!
    http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hanging/

    ReplyDelete
  4. First visit..I love the welcome sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the very cute welcome Starnitsky. It is perfect for this week's theme. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:44 am

    Pretty photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these two things. My daughter gave me a hanging sign that says "Special Teacher" on it. I should have posted it for today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty gift your daughter has given you. I like the country feel of it :)
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:55 am

    simply beautiful!!!

    pearl - have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a neat way to welcome us to your blog, too. Interesting choice for the theme.

    I see in your profile that you read several books at once. I do that also. Most people are amazed when I tell them I'm reading over 10 books, lol, but I don't see why they should be. It's like following several different series of shows on the TV. I just like to be able to read whatever strikes my fancy at the time depending on my mood or how long I have to devote to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:20 am

    What a pleasant 'welcome'.
    You are the only commenter on PH who actually checked the link to the site building. Makes it all worthwhile when someone 'looks' - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:02 am

    Love your photos for this week , gorgeous hanging basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:38 pm

    Very good... terrific hanging sign! A treasured gift, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't hanging baskets a delight? I'm enjoying my first one this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your welcome sign! Your hanging basket is very pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good ideas for the theme. I always made sure my mom had a welcome seasonal sign on the door of her assisted living quarters. I also have a hanging garden...otherwise, the deer eat everything. Thanks for visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are lovely hanging items for the theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore that hanging welcome sign! Nice flowers, too... I love hanging baskets of all types.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.