06 July 2008

Photohunter - Pointed

I am late with my Photohunt this week, here it is - a pointed church spire.

St Michael's at Hill, Gloucestershire

Photohunter is hosted by TNChick, do visit and find other participants.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 pm

    No doubt about the validity of your Point.
    English countryside... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot of the Church spire and perfect for pointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:47 pm

    Hi, I have come to see you via your comments on Liz's blog. I thought I would let you know that I shall be a regular visitor now as I love your pictures etc.
    Best wishes
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:48 pm

    Good one! Love the shadow play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by. I had come over to see what you'd posted earlier, but nothing up. Glad you let me know you were late. I just love the England churches and their spires! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful church, and a delightfully pointed spire. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a pretty church. I can't think where St michaels hill is in Glos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:30 am

    Lovely looking church :) Nice peaceful feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shadows from the trees on the church. A really beautiful building.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.