My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Wow what a cool photo, that looks like an amazing place.Have a great weekend!GuyRegina In Pictures
What a terrific shot! Very dramatic with the castle, beautiful with the reflection of the trees in water! Thanks for sharing!
This is so foreign to my world; it is the stuff of fairy tales for me. How very, very wonderful and beautiful.
Beautiful reflection!!
That's a gorgeous shot. I love the reflection of the interesting structure and the different blue in the sky and the water.
That's beautiful! What I wouldn't give for a little bit of blue right now!
Beautiful reflection, just up my street.
Love this ..so romantic
Beautiful, love the reflection.
Great shot. Nice to see a functional moat althugh I suspect it is some time since a bishop was seen in residence.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Wow what a cool photo, that looks like an amazing place.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
What a terrific shot! Very dramatic with the castle, beautiful with the reflection of the trees in water! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is so foreign to my world; it is the stuff of fairy tales for me. How very, very wonderful and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous shot. I love the reflection of the interesting structure and the different blue in the sky and the water.
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful! What I wouldn't give for a little bit of blue right now!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection, just up my street.
ReplyDeleteLove this ..so romantic
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the reflection.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. Nice to see a functional moat althugh I suspect it is some time since a bishop was seen in residence.
ReplyDelete