23 March 2009

My World Tuesday


More photos of Blagdon lake again this week. This weekend we walked around the other side of the lake, this side is not always open to the public at this time of the year. I assume this side will be open for fishing when the season starts.




Scroll down to last week's post to read the history of the lake.

Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other parts of the world.

14 comments:

  1. So pretty, great place for me and my puppies to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 am

    very peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful river. So full and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a peaceful lake. The blue ripples are so appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lake is so inviting! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lake is so azure. Great. Are those row boats you can take out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like boh sides of the lake and would dearly like to take my camera and myself off shore in a canoe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful lake! your surroundings look a bit like mine! It's rather flat isn't it, but beaitiful. I have been in the UK several times and I like your country very much. Have a nice weekend and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a nice look into a fine body of water.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice place to wander .. its so pretty and looks to be a quiet place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:07 am

    what a lovely lake...wonder what kind of fish you would catch there?
    thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blue series..nice to see so much water..in india, the rivers are getting dry

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely place, i like these kind of places as it usually is quiet and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all the little boats lined up waiting to take folk for a drift on the lake. Nice lake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.