28 March 2009

Photohunt - Hands

The theme this week is hands, here are my hands busy knitting. If you are wondering what I am knitting - it is gloves, I have knitted one, maybe I will knit the other one by next winter!



TNChick hosts the PhotoHunt. Do visit her to find more participants and to join the fun.

5 comments:

  1. I love the color of the gloves. They will be great to have next winter. Good take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that photo. You obviously do a lot of knitting - you look expert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 pm

    Having watched my mother and D'star knitting I have to say that it isn't possible... it is a spell performed by hand gestures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Aileni... a spell, watching, does cast! Easy to get lost in thought...

    Love the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have on a sweater I knit many years ago ... but I have never tackled socks or gloves ... pretty color wool.. sort of periwinkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.