12 March 2009

Sky Watch Friday


Grey skies this week, I looked up at the birds guarding their nests and thought it was just right for sky watch, I like to see the nests which we don't see when the leaves are on the trees.

SkyWatch was started by Dot - there is now a dedicated site. Do visit the Skywatch site to see many amazing skies.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot of the birds guarding their nest in the bare tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have blue spring skies this week. So pale grey it's a natural monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like the armies guarding their castle, great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot... three birds nest and the bird owners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great capture of the birds in the tree, thanks for sharing.

    Have a great weekend!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that is a lot of nests in that tree. And then to see the birds next to them is fantastic. Nice photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popular roost .. wonderful shot ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the noise they make when they are roosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A condo complex for birds! Great shot of these birds standing sentinel outside their nests.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.