09 July 2014

ZIZO - week 28

I belong to the local Gardening club and we visit gardens during the spring and summer, these are excellent opportunities for me to take photographs of flowers which I love, also perfect subjects for Zoom  In, Zoom Out.  Here is what I spotted last week:


A lovely place to sit


This is what caught my eye - I would love one of these!




See more Zoom In Zoom Out here

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 pm

    very sweet...I would like one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, isn't that lovely! Great ZIZO shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful pair.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful place to sit and relax in the company of those lovely dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun sculptures - great ZIZO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bench is so beautiful surrounded by those wonderful vines. My husband would love one of the dogs for his shade garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello my friend.
    Sit and watch the World Go By, -- with a glass of wine - eh! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks a beautiful garden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.