My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
a fabulous collection - I love the variaty in church architecture
Wow - amazing buildings - we certainly don't have such fabulous structures here - stunning photos.
They do show quite a variety. I don't think I know any of these churches . I must tell you however that when I drove through Evercreech with some friends we stopped so that I could show them what I knew about the church clock!
What a lovely collection for SNAP!
Lovely old churches - what an uplifting Snap collection.
Oh this is a nice selection. I like seeing older churches in their surroundings and concentrating on the details too.
Lovely old churches
What a great collection.Rinda
Ooooh! these are nice, I do love old churches, inside and out.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
a fabulous collection - I love the variaty in church architecture
ReplyDeleteWow - amazing buildings - we certainly don't have such fabulous structures here - stunning photos.
ReplyDeleteThey do show quite a variety. I don't think I know any of these churches . I must tell you however that when I drove through Evercreech with some friends we stopped so that I could show them what I knew about the church clock!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection for SNAP!
ReplyDeleteLovely old churches - what an uplifting Snap collection.
ReplyDeleteOh this is a nice selection. I like seeing older churches in their surroundings and concentrating on the details too.
ReplyDeleteLovely old churches
ReplyDeleteWhat a great collection.
ReplyDeleteRinda
Ooooh! these are nice, I do love old churches, inside and out.
ReplyDelete