13 February 2008

ABC Wednesday


This week's letter is D


D
is for Daisys - one of my favourite flowers.





......Ducks at the park


........ Decay - this old shed left to decay in the field


......Dog

If you would like to join in with ABC Wednesday, visit Mrs Nesbitts Place to find out how.

17 comments:

  1. Oooooh you have a german shepherd! I have 2 sisters who are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful daisies! Cute dog also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what good choices! is that your dog? very handsome...how could you not love that face!! and the daisy's...I have shasta daisy's in my garden....very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your D's are wonderful, but the dog is the best, he is looking like you just woke him up and saying "Hey what ya think your doing?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful collection of D`s! :)
    Very nice.
    I love reading your profile. Cheering all that`s good in life. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely set of D's - especially the Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo's! Great choices for 'd'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection of Ds - and the best has to be the dog! What a priceless expression!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisies are favoritew ofmine, too. I had them a my wedding flowers----er, several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Just stepping by your blog from Norway! Lovely dog and D post!
    Have a happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all your kind comments! Its so good to hear from you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good choices for the letter D. The shed is appealing to me in spite of decaying. When I see something like that I wish I could restore it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That shot of the ducks is beautiful - the surface of the water has a mercury-like quality to it.

    Glad you liked my Photo Hunt post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, all of them. Especially the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sponsoring my expedition. I will add you to my friends and let you know how things are going.

    Lots of Love
    Edmund
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the photos you posted for D. I will be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice selection of D's. I also like daisys. I think they are very friendly flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.