love your eggs! thanks for visiting my blog... oh I will continue blogging for awhile yet... I have these little brain bursts every now and then.. and then I am fine til the next one :)
I like the eggs. I use brown eggs sometimes. I have always heard they taste better, but to be honest I can't tell the difference. The exit sign was also a good one. I will be back next week to see what you decide on for F
Both of your pictures are very nice and clear and excellent choices for E. Better late than never!!
ReplyDeleteReady for an omelette? ;)
ReplyDeleteI like your description in the profile! About how you like to laugh etc. Good! :)We have some things in common. ;)
love your eggs!
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog... oh I will continue blogging for awhile yet... I have these little brain bursts every now and then.. and then I am fine til the next one :)
I like your E shots. Those eggs look good on the red. I haven't ever done ABC Wednesday but that's an interesting idea to have a letter prompt.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dot...better late than never. Good choices. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteI like the eggs. I use brown eggs sometimes. I have always heard they taste better, but to be honest I can't tell the difference.
ReplyDeleteThe exit sign was also a good one. I will be back next week to see what you decide on for F
Thanks for all your comments, I am pleased you liked my eggs.
ReplyDeleteEggcellent!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I like the Chippenham connection :)