Thanks so much for your visit...! I love these photos of "wood"...! I have been looking around and I thunk ALL your pictures are just WONDERFUL! I LOVE looking at great photo's!
What great photos for this theme. I love the interesting photos one can get from unusual trees. The tree stump is great. Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of the weekend, almost over now.
Lilli & Nevada - I hope you do try photohunt I am having lots of fun thinking of what to post each time.
Carver, Aileni, old ladyof the hills, Dot, Dragonstar, Jmb - I am glad you liked my trees and especially the tree stump, I am not sure if it is the roots, its too far away (in Dorset) for me to go and check.
I like the second photo of the trunk of the tree as well. I may have to try this Photohunt next time
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful shots for the wooden theme. I love old tree stumps and the one you captured is like a work of art.
ReplyDeleteCan't get more wooden than that. I love trees.
ReplyDeleteAileni.
Thanks so much for your visit...! I love these photos of "wood"...! I have been looking around and I thunk ALL your pictures are just WONDERFUL! I LOVE looking at great photo's!
ReplyDeleteI'm very fond of wooden things. I would join in on this but Sky Watch and ABC Wednesday leave me worn out.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of wood! I like the stump best.
I love your photos so much, and I agree with you about that tree stump - are those roots in the air? Fascinating.
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos for this theme. I love the interesting photos one can get from unusual trees. The tree stump is great. Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of the weekend, almost over now.
ReplyDeleteLilli & Nevada - I hope you do try photohunt I am having lots of fun thinking of what to post each time.
ReplyDeleteCarver, Aileni, old ladyof the hills, Dot, Dragonstar, Jmb - I am glad you liked my trees and especially the tree stump, I am not sure if it is the roots, its too far away (in Dorset) for me to go and check.
I come late to your PhotoHunt while looking for your ABC. I love your trees.
ReplyDelete