My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Three for the price of one... Cool shots...
Lovely choices for B. There are so many colors, textures and kinds of bark...one could do an entire post on that alone!
Nice work! I'd forgotten I had taken a macro of some bark a couple of weeks ago when walking in the bird sanctuary. I should have put it up. Oh well...
what a spectacular color for the tree
I fell for that old bridge - I hope they take good care of it!
Fntastic photos. I particularly like the bark.Have you had your results yet?!
Three lovely choices, but my favourite is the Bark.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Three for the price of one... Cool shots...
ReplyDeleteLovely choices for B.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many colors, textures and kinds of bark...one could do an entire post on that alone!
Nice work! I'd forgotten I had taken a macro of some bark a couple of weeks ago when walking in the bird sanctuary. I should have put it up. Oh well...
ReplyDeletewhat a spectacular color for the tree
ReplyDeleteI fell for that old bridge - I hope they take good care of it!
ReplyDeleteFntastic photos. I particularly like the bark.
ReplyDeleteHave you had your results yet?!
Three lovely choices, but my favourite is the Bark.
ReplyDelete