My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Very fancy solar cells or the fascia on a building ?
This is a view looking up of the Selfridges Building in Birmingham taken went dark. I will post a photo of the whole building later.
That's an interesting shot. I didn't have a clue what it was. I'll be interested in seeing the whole building when you post it.
I didn't have a clue either. Thought maybe some type of lighting arrangement. Looking forward to seeing the whole building and how this fits in.Baker
Neat shot! I was thinking something along Legos... pretty far off ;-)
It takes a good eye to see a striking photo in a fragment of the whole. This was mysterious to me until your explanation.
I love pictures at odd angles--well, you know that.
i think it's some sort of decorative wall too.
I thought it might be a decorative bit on a building - but it could have been anything! Lovely shot, the colour's great.
Nice angle!Thanks for stopping by mine :)
Wow! That's a clever angle hehe... looking forward to comparing it to the whole building hehe
on behalf of ABC Wednesdayneed your email address for participating in next ABC WednesdayPlease return to me or DeniseThanks
Wow! That's amazing!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Very fancy solar cells or the fascia on a building ?
ReplyDeleteThis is a view looking up of the Selfridges Building in Birmingham taken went dark. I will post a photo of the whole building later.
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting shot. I didn't have a clue what it was. I'll be interested in seeing the whole building when you post it.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have a clue either. Thought maybe some type of lighting arrangement. Looking forward to seeing the whole building and how this fits in.
ReplyDeleteBaker
Neat shot! I was thinking something along Legos... pretty far off ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt takes a good eye to see a striking photo in a fragment of the whole. This was mysterious to me until your explanation.
ReplyDeleteI love pictures at odd angles--well, you know that.
ReplyDeletei think it's some sort of decorative wall too.
ReplyDeleteI thought it might be a decorative bit on a building - but it could have been anything! Lovely shot, the colour's great.
ReplyDeleteNice angle!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by mine :)
Wow! That's a clever angle hehe... looking forward to comparing it to the whole building hehe
ReplyDeleteon behalf of ABC Wednesday
ReplyDeleteneed your email address for participating in next ABC Wednesday
Please return to me or Denise
Thanks
Wow! That's amazing!
ReplyDelete