24 July 2008

Sky Watch Friday

I have been looking at many photos posted for Sky Watch Friday and have decided to join you all! Sky Watch has it's own blog here. Do visit to link to all the other Sky Watch people.




25 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! that is a great shot! i love getting a great capture of a great sunset, such as this! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spectacular view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:41 pm

    Oh, that's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:46 pm

    Fantastic shot, lots of depth. Love the orange glaze on the clouds, brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that your first skywatch? It's beautiful - my kind of sky.
    A great start - love the houses silhouetted too and the rolling clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful sky. I love the colors ...Happy Sky Watch

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous shot! I love the colours in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You didn't have to say anything. The sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic sky. I know what you mean about the sky watch. I also enjoy seeing them on other blogs although I haven't joined in yet. I may end up doing so at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was like mine last week, so I have to say it is the most beatiful sight. Excelennt silhoutted house too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, the gorgeous underbelly of clouds! And a lovely silouette scene below!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the architecture at the bottom. The black silhouetted buildings against that candy-like sky is quite appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to Sky Watch! Your photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular! I just love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colors! Great photo!
    Happy SWF!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7:35 am

    Lovely - and, at a glance, a similar setting to so many of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful views! Very moody...almost moody blue with the stripe appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome aboard my friend with a great red sky capture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting part of the world you live in... Great shot -- very nice sky!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful sky, such amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, what Sandy Carlson said, spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful sky. I enjoyed your Abbey shots too... and they were such a contrast to the modern building in Birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for all your comments on my first sky watch, I really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.