22 March 2008

Photohunter - metal


The theme for this week's Photohunt is metal. Easy for me - of course a trumpet!Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.

Happy hunting!

22 comments:

  1. Of course, it would have to be! Lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love it! What a cool choice for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a fabulous photo!
    I have my hubby's fender bass this week - so we both thought of music!
    (which makes the world go round!)
    Happy weekend
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shot. Appropriate for metal and also very beautiful. Hope you have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo. Great take on this week's theme! Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful choice...and really fab photo as well.
    happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and clear metal shot for the theme. Thanks for visiting mine.

    Have a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choice for this week's theme. Nice poto. Guess you play trumpet, you sound as if it is obvious you being connected to a trumpet.

    Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photo and good choice for this week.
    Thanks for looking in and happy easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photo and great choice for this week!
    Thanks for looking in and happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is lovely! Do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good blog, with many beautifully posts, marvellous photographs and comments.
    I will return!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:37 am

    Great shot. My late grandfather used to play this in a band. I love the sound of it.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're the first person I've come across that plays a trumpet. Cool!
    Good take on the theme.
    Happy Easter Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photo. I would love to have taken up an instrument such as this but I was I just never had time and the schools I went to never offered it.

    Thank you for the nice comment in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8:01 am

    I've just been looking at a Fender, now a trumpet - you two should get together.
    There has been real diversity on this theme.
    Have a good week and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all for your comments, in case you don't know I play trumpet in a wind band and cornet in a brass band, I prefer trumpet though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just so you know, this is a unique entry, and I have see more than 200, my original photo post had some old farming iron and other farmhouse items, I added a second entry because of something I saw while visiting other photo hunts, please stop by both, happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect for metal. It reminded me of my brother's trumpet when he first began band. I loved playing with the valves.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool...my Dad played trumpet in the Air Force during the war.

    Happy Easter and sorry I'm late getting around to you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oops, where did that comment go I left yesterday? Darn, I hate it when that happens.

    I love the way the shadows fall in the top picture - beautiful photography. I can see you have a natural eye for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.