01 March 2008

St David's Day

Happy St David's Day to all!

St David's Day has special memories for me. It was St David's Day when we travelled to Cardiff by train as my son had an interview at the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, he was accepted and spent four happy years at the college. It was a beautiful sunny day and daffodils were being sold at the station and on street corners. I came back home with several bunches. He still lives in Cardiff so I travel there frequently.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 pm

    What a great memory. Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely your daffodils are! They make my single one look a bit sorry for itself. I think this may be the first time since 1990 that we've had actual full-sized daffs open on St David's Day - we're a lot further north than we used to be.
    Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus i chi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daffodils are so pretty! I had trouble commenting on your Party post so I decided to do it here. That was a very interesting picture of Elizabeth II PARTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Daffs for St Davids Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.