26 March 2008

ABC Wednesday

This week we have reached the letter J .....

JAPANESE GARDEN at Kingston Lacey, Dorset. This garden was built in Edwardian times, for more photos of Kingston Lacey go here.




JIGSAW – when my children were growing up we often had a family jigsaw being completed. This particular jigsaw is of the star constellations in the sky, it was very difficult to do and took quite a long time to finish.


JUG - I found this jug in a charity shop last year and just had to buy it.

To find out how to join ABC Wednesdays and see links to other participants' sites go to mrs nesbitts place

21 comments:

  1. That's a pretty jug. I'm a terror for charity shops too.

    And I love jigsaws but that one looks very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puzzle really does look hard. I like the 500 piece puzzles. The jug is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice Japanese garden!!! Great J's:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That jigsaw puzzle would take ages to complete! Like your jug, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice for "J"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Japanese garden is neat to visit I am sure; love the jug;that jigsaw puzzle would be a definite challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you caught the shadow play in that first shot. You have a great eye for a frame, beautiful. Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great J-post,love the Jug:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. we still do jigsaws in the winter. I can see why you bought the jug - it's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That puzzle looks to hard for me, but I LOVE that jug. I have but didn't think to do the post on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the gardens and I must say that JIGSAW puzzle looks HARD! Lovely little jug, too! Have a great week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I call jugs pitchers, darn i should of used all of mine that i collect, never thought about jug. The puzzle looks very hard

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm impressed that you all were able to put that jigsaw puzzle together. That looks very hard.

    I've always liked Japanese gardens and the one you photographed looks like a beautiful one. I wouldn't have been able to resist that jug either.
    Good set of photos for the letter J.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting about the Japanese garden. I love the Jug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Starnitesky
    What a lovely picture of Kingston Lacey. We visited during spring last year, (I just love the long drive lined with trees)I think the Japanese garden looks better in your photo than it did when we were there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A nice J post; I especially like the photo of the Japanese garden.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice choises for J. The first one is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for having visited Bloomingwriter, Starnitesky. You have a fun blog and it's always good to get to know more British bloggers, as your reality is so different from ours on this side of the Atlantic. And spring seems a little more determined there than it is with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice "J" post. I really like that jug.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love doing Jigsaws with my niece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

    Crikey that jigsaw must have taken you ages to finish - I don't think I would have even started it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.