31 July 2008

Sky Watch Friday




Beautiful sunny day, we need more of these!
Do visit the Sky Watch blog.

25 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 pm

    Very gentle, pastoral scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we most definitely DO need more of these!
    Beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a peaceful sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one for SWF! If someone were to think that trees are made to support the sky, they would all seem too short.... mine's up too hope you can drop by.... Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful day. The grass looks so green with the blue sky and wispy clouds. SkyWatch from my Deck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:36 pm

    It's already the rainy season here in the Philippines, so the only way I can see the clear blue skies is through the pictures! Thanks for giving me a slice of your beautiful sunny skies!

    Hope you can hop by my SWF photos in these blogs:
    Jenn Was Here
    Shutter Happenings

    Thanks! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll second that...sun and blue skies please...
    Rambling Woods

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great perspective, lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty sunshine and puffy clouds--perfect!


    Nina at Nature Remains

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:08 am

    What a nice and peaceful scene. You perfectly captured the feel of a beautiful, sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same about needing more sunny skies like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great view, my kind of scene.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just the sort of weather and scene I love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great shoot have nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is perfect, you are a gifted landscape photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I is written PEACE all over. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful, peaceful scene. Lovely clouds and I like the feel of the sun coming in from the side.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful capture! Looks like a gorgeous day!
    Happy weekend!
    Happy skywatching!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Living in Belgium I fully agree with you ! we need more blue skies !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your photo is very beautiful.Wonderful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice and calm photos. I also liked the posted pics above this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful sky watch shot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your photos are glorious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.