Ducks are just so funny, I love to watch them. & Yes, great minds do think alike. My pictures were taken at Apex Park in Burnham. Where are yours taken?
My photos were taken at Collett Park in Shepton, within walking distance when Tara and I have the energy! I used to go to Apex Park quite a bit when Richard lived in Burnham. I must go again and take Tara.
I had to smile when I saw your photos Barbara, because I straight away thought of Miriam's 5in5 this month. Lovely that you have connected here too! Aren't ducks glorious! The necks of these mallards is such a beautiful colour, it reminds me of a peacock, and I love in the first photo how the green is reflected in the water. Thank you for taking part this month and sharing your photos. They made me smile and want to be there.
Ducks are just so funny, I love to watch them. & Yes, great minds do think alike. My pictures were taken at Apex Park in Burnham. Where are yours taken?
ReplyDeleteMy photos were taken at Collett Park in Shepton, within walking distance when Tara and I have the energy!
DeleteI used to go to Apex Park quite a bit when Richard lived in Burnham. I must go again and take Tara.
I had to smile when I saw your photos Barbara, because I straight away thought of Miriam's 5in5 this month. Lovely that you have connected here too! Aren't ducks glorious! The necks of these mallards is such a beautiful colour, it reminds me of a peacock, and I love in the first photo how the green is reflected in the water. Thank you for taking part this month and sharing your photos. They made me smile and want to be there.
ReplyDeleteI really like the beautiful colours on the male mallards head. There seems to be more Misters than Missess.
ReplyDelete