My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Great close up photos of such a pretty plant - I find that the honey bees just love chives. I use chives in my potato salad, just like my Grandma did.
gorgeous photos... a lovely zoom-in shot and great blue bokeh in the zoom-out!
beautiful colours
Lovely flowers. Mine have looked good this year too.
Lovely; I don't have chives in the garden this year. I think that's probably a mistake!
Always like chive flowers - so pretty a purple and yes attract so many bees.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Great close up photos of such a pretty plant - I find that the honey bees just love chives. I use chives in my potato salad, just like my Grandma did.
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos... a lovely zoom-in shot and great blue bokeh in the zoom-out!
ReplyDeletebeautiful colours
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers. Mine have looked good this year too.
ReplyDeleteLovely; I don't have chives in the garden this year. I think that's probably a mistake!
ReplyDeleteAlways like chive flowers - so pretty a purple and yes attract so many bees.
ReplyDelete