07 June 2015

30 Days Wild - Days 6 and 7


Last year I was given some wildflowers for my garden which are flowering and attracting lots of bees. So I decided to plant some more wildflower seeds.  I don't have a very big garden but found a patch near the compost bins.




All done!

You will have to check back to see the results!




Day 7 I went Geocaching and for a short walk with Tara on the Mendip Hills.




It was good to be out on a beautiful sunny day.

3 comments:

  1. It was such a beautiful weekend wasn't it? I have some wildflower seeds to plant. I must get on with it!!! That looks like a little wild strawberry in the picture above Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to see how your wild flowers come on. I've read back over all your 30 days wild posts - lovely photos and interesting to see what you've been up to.

    Have you done the geocaches at Tyntesfield yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Eileen I haven't done the caches at Tyntesfield - some to go on my list

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.