08 June 2015

Me on Monday

Waving to Sian and all my blog readers.

Monday finds me tired after a trip to Bristol to meet a friend for coffee.  I used the park and ride but when catching the bus to go back it was delayed by an hour due to an accident, I then got held up again on the way back due to a road closure so a 45 minute journey took 2 hours!



To see what I did at the weekend see my previous post for 30 days wild.


Me on Monday, is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky






1 comment:

  1. Argh! Hope you got a bit of a rest yesterday, so you are ready to meet the rest of the week..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.