My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
What pretty flowers. I think those growing with such gay abandonment deserve our praise (lol).
I don't think I've ever know the name of this flowering plant. Love it! (And would like some in my beds.)
The simplest flowers can look the prettiest. Lovely!
pretty flowers
a beautiful swathe of delicate blooms
I always loved that name when I was little "speedwell" seemed brave!
Gorgeous - and it looks as if it is spilling out from the shadows here.
Oh, such lovely flowers!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
What pretty flowers. I think those growing with such gay abandonment deserve our praise (lol).
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever know the name of this flowering plant. Love it! (And would like some in my beds.)
ReplyDeleteThe simplest flowers can look the prettiest. Lovely!
ReplyDeletepretty flowers
ReplyDeletea beautiful swathe of delicate blooms
ReplyDeleteI always loved that name when I was little "speedwell" seemed brave!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - and it looks as if it is spilling out from the shadows here.
ReplyDeleteOh, such lovely flowers!
ReplyDelete