19 March 2008

ABC Wednesday


The letter this week for ABC Wednesday is I, to join in the fun visit MrsNesbittsPlace

I is for IRIS



..........IVY


And ........ ICE

17 comments:

  1. Nice "I" photos, and thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you must be just about to go to bed as it is 11.30pm...but so glad you posted!
    I adore Irises, yet they seem to "bloom" for such a short period! I must plant more bulbs!

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all Ivy, Iris a fav flower of mine adn Ice pictures are so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    My irises bloomed this week too.
    Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are some big long icicles. The ivy and irises are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have ice on my blog and will have iris in my yard in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Iris has a beautiful delicate colour, and those icicles are spectacular.
    But the first Ivy picture is absolutely superb! I love the light and the contrasting colours.
    Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful I`s. All of them.
    Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all good shots. I love iris and the one you shot is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Starnitesky
    Lovley pics as usual.
    I wanted to join in the fun for ABC Wed but didn't have time to post until really late. I did have Iris and Ivy ready to roll too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brrr - that ice is chilly and why didn't I think of Ivy when there's so much in the garden?

    Have a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gee, looks like I missed you for our Wednesday "I." I try to get to everyone, but I forgot to go back today to see the rest. So thanks for coming by my site. I love your photos (and realise now they're so good 'cuz you're studying photography - no wonder!) I'd like to get better at my photos and might just do the same some day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my site -- YOU made several good choices for today. I didn't even think of flowers, just ice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BUONA PASQUA E UN CARO SALUTO
    DALL'ITALIA.....LINA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your photos, principally the ICE! As I am from a tropical country, I always love to seeing snow and ice photos.

    Do you play trumpet! Just great! I don't know play nothing at all! Lol!

    Thanks for your visiting and commenting. I wish to you and to yours a Happy Easter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You stole my ICE! :-)

    On the other hand I didn't have the ivy, so you are forgiven...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.