29 March 2008

Photohunt - High

This week the theme for Photohunt is HIGH, here are some photos from walks in HIGH places.



HIGH on the Breacon Beacons


View from HIGH on the Malvern Hills

HIGH on the Mendip Hills

Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.

Happy hunting!

20 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 pm

    I can't see or hear a refernce to the Malvern's without thinking of Ken Russell's Elgar film. High Art.
    Fine pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Malverns and often walked there when I lived in my home town. The walk up from the Holy Well was my favourite.
    I like your Brecon photo best, I have never been, it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aileni - Me too, I enjoyed the film High Art by Ken Russell.


    Suburbia - I love the outline of the Malverns as you drive up the M5, we visited Holy Well when we went.
    The Breacon Beacons are well worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots for the HIGH theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful evocative pictures. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:00 pm

    Beautiful shots... I imagine on a clear day the view would be just short of unbelievable.

    Your metal trumpet photo is outstanding... I'm glad I scrolled down. You have a lot of terrific shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the sort of views I love! Some day I'll check these out in person! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:57 am

    I like the way you put consistency in your photography, indeed you have a very nice post!!!

    Check mine HERE!!!

    Have a great Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love your picture, just keep it up and enjoy!!!

    check mine also:
    PHOTOHUNTER-1
    PHOTOHUNTER-2

    Happy Weekend guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely feel "high" if I was up there looking down :)
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:48 am

    What beautiful views. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful photos. Love the views!!

    Mine's up over at Flo's Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do get a special view - in addition to exercise when you climb up high!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice photos, excellent entry for this theme

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah what beautiful scenery. We really do have wonderful landscapres here in England. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are lovely shots of high places. I like to climb because I love the view from high up. I don't do as much of that as I used to and it's nice seeing the views from different places so I enjoyed your shots a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello
    As far as they eye can see
    as deep as pictures can be
    we still can imagine ...

    Lovely scenery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice hill views. We rarely go to the Beacons, yet I'm always impressed when I pass through.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh these are lovely. I'm between the Beacons and the Malverns but haven't walked either of them yet. Must do it this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.