12 June 2015

2015 Summertime Scavenger Hunt - My first photo





On Sunday while taking Tara for the short walk on the Mendip Hills there was another reason for going. At the end of the lane where the geocache is there is also a cellular tower.  I see this tower every morning from where I walk Tara so when I saw No 11 - A cellular tower or satellite dish on the list I decided that was the photo I would take.  Finding out it was at the end of a footpath with a geocache sat there was a bonus - so three in one!

Driving to the tower


Up close


Looking back from the footpath

7 comments:

  1. Well done! I like the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting contrast between nature and technology
    Welcome to the Hunt!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is some tower - great shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like something out of Dr Who..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great start to the hunt. I like the middle one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good find! I like the bottom one! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.