I was thrilled to receive an e-mail a few weeks ago from Helena from Helena's Creative Maven suggesting a bloggers meet-up in Bristol. I have tried to make contact with a blogger before but received no response.
On Friday after Tara's dental problems I wasn't sure if I would be able to attend but my son kindly said he would come and take care of Tara while I was gone.
It was wonderful to meet Helena, Maggie from the Farmer's Wife Day by Day and Miriam from Miriam's Blog, unfortunately Eileen (in my playroom) was unable to come.
We met on the Harbourside near Pero's Bridge.
After a lovely meal and lots of chatting about blogging, the annual summertime photography scavenger hunt, families and greyhounds (Miriam and I), it is so nice to actually meet in person. We then started a sculpture trail around the Millennium Square.
I particularly liked the Aquarena Water Sculptures with all the different colours, Miriam said they are beautiful at night.
We tried out an unusual selfie in the water!
This is Bill and Bob playing in the pool
Mirium's son kindly met us to take a group photo
Thank you to Helena for organising the meet, I had a wonderful time and I do hope we can meet up again in the future.
Waving to all who read my blog and those that join in Me on Monday, a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky





hope Tara is recovering well - so glad you were able to join us
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! The power of blogging never ceases to amaze me..isn't it lovely how you can meet up and start chatting straight away?
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
I loved meeting you, chatting, laughing and generally having fun. Hoping Tara is on the mend. x
ReplyDeleteLooking back I realise I never commented on this post after our lovely meet up. What a lovely day it was! I like your bridge picture. Could it count as a metal bridge picture for the scavenger hunt? Look forward to meeting you again soon!
ReplyDelete