03 June 2015

Pairs and 30 Days Wild Day 3



As part of my 30 Days Wild when I went into town today I decided to look for plants growing in odd places, these two photos fit perfectly with looking up/looking down for my pairs post today.


Plants growing in the roof gutter

Plants growing at the bottom of the wall in the car park.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Those roof ones need pulling out! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't participate in the first year of memes, and forget about the look up, look down pairing. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:27 am

    I love the spiky plants in the "up" shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's definitely a WILD pair!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tenacity of plants growing in odd places

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.