23 June 2015

Me on Monday - On Tuesday

Waving on Tuesday to Sian and all my blog readers.

Saturday was a quiet day at home, Sunday was a trip to Clevedon for the Great British Greyhound Walk.  This is held annually all over the UK where greyhounds (and sometimes other sighthounds) get together to walk.  The walk we attended was organised by GRWE the rescue that Tara came from.


We walked from the park in Clevedon to the pier.


The pier at Clevedon


Tara won a prize in the raffle!


Me on Monday, is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky

3 comments:

  1. I like the dog raffle prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm..bet that sea air was wonderful!

    Have a good week Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tara is so sweet looking and lucky her winning a prize - a yummy one at that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.